In existence, are different hair growth oil for men.
These hair growth oils are believed to have capacity to foster hair growth in bald areas.
Baldness or bald patches could be as a result of a man’s genetic composition or other factors.
This article looks at three of these hair growth oils and assesses its effectiveness in facilitating hair growth.
HAIR GROWTH OIL FOR MEN
1. Thyme oil:
This is a hair growth oil for men, that might be effective.
Thyme oil is extracted from fresh thyme leaves or flower tops.
Although, no scientific evidence proves the effectiveness of this oil in promoting hair growth.( To the best of my knowledge.)
This research however suggests that thyme oil may help facilitate hair growth.
And this is because it was part of a number of essential oils used as a potential remedy for a hair loss condition. This potential remedy did have an effect.
If you plan on using this oil for male hair growth, simply;
• Combine, five drops of thyme oil with a tablespoon of coconut oil.
Increase recommended quantity based on scalp size.
• Check for allergic reactions, by applying oil mixture on your arm. Then observe for about an hour.
• Gently massage the thyme oil mixture on your scalp for 2 minutes at each area.
• Allow mixture sit on your scalp for about 25 minutes. Then wash off using mild soap.
• Repeat this process, only twice a week.
Rather than using the recipe above. Try out the natural hair growth products below;
• Hair growth kit;
This kit contains an intensive hair growth spray and a Derma micro needling roller. The hair growth spray comes with ginseng, ginger, castor oil, rosemary oil and 2 other rich plant oils proven to boost hair growth. The derma roller on the other hand, is an array of 540 needles that penetrates the scalp and increases blood flow to dead hair follicles thereby, promoting hair growth. See before and after pictures of using a derma roller for beard.
Both products can be purchased from the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
2. Almond oil:
This is an essential oil extracted from, “ Almond seeds.”
Almond oil contains lots of nutrients and antioxidants, like protein, fatty acids, Vitamin E, C, amongst others.
These nutrients and antioxidants can nourish the hair cells, follicles and scalp. Which might stimulate hair growth.
Almond oil also has the capacity to prevent scalp disease, since it has anti-inflammatory properties.
When these diseases are prevented, hair loss is less likely to occur.
But, it is important to note that till date, no scientific evidence proves that applying almond oil to the scalp can promote hair growth.( To the best of my knowledge.)
If you plan on using this remedy, simply;
• Combine in a bowl, a tablespoon of almond oil and a table spoon of coconut oil.
• Massage oil mixture , gently on the scalp. Do this for two minutes at each bald areas.
• Allow it rest on the scalp for about 25 minutes. Then wash off using mild soap.
• Use this recipe only 2 times, a week.
If you are a man suffering from baldness or bald patches. Alternatively, you can use the natural hair growth products below;
• Hair growth kit: This comprises of an intensive hair growth spray and a Derma micro needling device.
This kit is available for purchase at the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
3. Olive oil:
This is another hair growth oil for men that may promote hair growth.
Olive oil is extracted from the fruits of an olive tree.
To the best of my knowledge, no scientific evidence has proven the effectiveness of this oil in facilitating hair growth.
But, this research suggests that this oil may facilitate hair growth.
Subjects( mice) during that research, witnessed hair growth. This was after substances derived from Olive plants was applied on them.
If you wish to give this remedy a trial;
• Pour in a bowl and stir, a tablespoon or tablespoon(s) of olive oil and a maximum of two egg yolk.
• Massage mixture for two minutes at each bald area or scalp.
• Leave mixture on the scalp for about 25 minutes. Then, wash off using mild soap.
• This should only be done twice a week.
An effective alternative to this recipe for baldness, bald patches is, “ Male hair transplantation.
We hope you enjoyed your read. We recommend you check out the best African herbs for hair growth. This should give you the best natural ingredients you can use to promote hair growth right away.