Choose From 5 different IPL Treatment settings
Skin tone varies across your body, which is why the Device has 5 different treatment settings for the perfect balance between safety and efficiency.
- Helps treat many other skin conditions.
- The IPL Handset reduces hair growth, skin blemishes all in one portable, easy to use device.
- Quick and easy to use with long lasting results.
IPL Hair Removal Handset
Fast & Effective Results
Unlike salon treatments which require on-going payments and appointments, using the IPL Handset provides years of IPL treatments in the convenience and comfort of your own home. The average cost of one laser hair removal treatment is 390 dollars, and it can take up to 6 treatments to see results. Switch to IPL Handset and save!
The IPL Handset has been designed to deliver results in 3-4 weeks and is FDA cleared.
- PERMANENT RESULTS: The most efficient Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) device for permanent hair reduction in just 4 weeks.
- SAFE: 5 level technology adapts the light intensity to your skin for the perfect balance between safety and efficiency, giving you lasting smooth results at home safely.
- FAST & EASY: So easy to use you can treat any body part in minutes.
- SAVE MONEY: Never make a hair removal appointment again. No replacements or refills needed. Built to last for up to 10+ years of treatments.
- CONVENIENT: Anyone can use the safely from head to toe including upper lip, chin, underarms, legs, arms, and bikini area.
- SUITABLE FOR MEN: the ideal tool to tackle hair on the chest, back, arms, stomach, and legs.
- FDA CLEARED: The IPL handset is FDA cleared.
Easy & Convenient Hair Removal on Your Terms
The IPL Handset puts permanent hair reduction in your hands and on your schedule. Treat areas in minutes while bingeing your favorite show. Following the full treatment schedule with the IPL Handset and you will see a long term reduction in hair.
What is IPL ?
IPL (Intense Pulse Light) is a type of intensive broadband and incoherent light with a wavelength spectrum spanning 420nm – 1200nm. IPL provides a wide range of non-invasive applications based on the human skin’s selective absorption and photothermolysis. IPL systems work on the same principles as lasers in that light energy is absorbed into particular target cells with colour (chromophores) in the skin. The light energy is converted to heat energy, which causes damage to the specific target area. IPL systems are different to lasers in that they deliver many wavelengths (or colours) in each pulse of light instead of just one wavelength. Intense pulsed light (IPL) is a non-invasive and non-ablative treatment that uses high-intensity pulses of visible light to remove unwanted hair as well as improve the appearance of the following skin problems:
- Vascular lesions including spider telangiectasis, broken facial veins, rosacea and red thread veins of the legs
- Freckles and Sun Marks
- Skin Blemishes
- Facial lines and wrinkles
- Permanent Removal of unwanted body hair
Lasers single wavelength light matches only one chromophore and hence only treats one condition, IPL uses a broad spectrum that can be used against several conditions.
The Treatment Process
Scrub with a high-quality exfoliant before your treatments. This will help clear ingrown hairs and remove dead skin cells which will help the absorption of light meaning, better & faster results.
Always shave the area you intend to treat. Ensure you do a close shave and no hair is showing above your skin before using your handset to avoid discomfort. If you have sensitive skin, shave the night before or the morning of your treatment. This will help avoid skin irritation. Do not wax or epilate during your treatments.
It’s time to start your IPL Treatment. Plug it in, switch it on and start on intensity level one. Press the light window lightly on your skin and click the pulse button on the front of the handset to activate the flash. Press and hold the pulse button for 5 seconds to start glide mode – continuous flashes are suitable for larger areas.
Hydrate, and Cool your treated skin with a good quality moisturizer or cooling gel to keep your skin healthy and Glowing
|Power Supply||100-240V AC Input, 12V 3A DC output|
|Wavelength Range||420nm – 1150nm|
|Size of treatment Window||3 Cm2|
|Operating Temperature||5-30 degrees Celsius|
|Output Intensity Levels||5|
There are no reviews yet.