This article evaluates three of the best hair growth oil for natural hair.
If you are among those men and women who desire more hair growth. But, do not want to tamper with their natural hair by using artificial hair growth products.
Then this piece, is meant for you.
BEST HAIR GROWTH OIL FOR NATURAL HAIR
1. Sunflower Oil:
This is one of the best hair growth oil for natural hair.
Sunflower Oil is gotten from , “ Sunflower seeds,” after extraction.
This oil contains a number of nutrients and antioxidants, known to have amazing benefits for the hair.
Despite the lack of scientific evidence to prove the effectiveness of this oil in promoting natural hair growth. (To the best of my knowledge.)
Sesamol, Vitamin E and oleic acids found in sunflower oil, may help nourish the hair cells, follicles and scalp.
Which might in turn stimulate the production of hair.
Sunflower oil can also help relieve one of the symptoms of dandruff I.e. itchy scalp.
This would help prevent humans from scratching their scalp. Which can bring about hair loss.
If you decide to give this remedy a trial;
• Massage on your scalp using your fingertips. A tablespoon or tablespoons of sunflower Oil, depending on your scalp size.
Do this massage for two minutes at each area, but only after carrying out an allergy test.
This can be done by simply applying a little quantity of oil to your arm and observing for about an hour.
• Leave oil on scalp for about 25 minutes before washing off using either mild shampoo or soap.
• Do this only twice, a week.
The natural hair growth product listed below are other effective alternatives to the remedy above;
• First sun intensive hair growth spray: This spray contains 6 of the best natural plant ingredients proven to boost hair growth and scalp rejuvenation. These ingredients include ginger, ginseng, castor oil, rose oil and other essential oils. People who used this product reported to have experienced 4X faster hair growth than usual.
This hair growth spray can be purchased from the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
2. Lavender Oil:
This is another suitable oil for natural hair growth.
Lavender oil is gotten from either, “ Lavender Flowers or spikes,” after an extraction process.
This oil contains, “ Linalyl acetate, limonene, linalool, Cemaes,” amongst other important compounds.
A research carried out using Lavender Oil, attests to the effectiveness of this oil for natural hair growth.
This research was however carried out on, “ Mice.”
Researchers during that study observed quicker and thicker hair growth on the subjects. This was after Lavender oil was applied on them.
Just in case you wish to give this remedy a trail, simply;
• Combine 3 drops of lavender oil and a tablespoon of coconut oil.
Massage this mixture, directly on your scalp for about two minutes at each area.
Only after carrying out an allergy test.
• This should rest on your scalp for about 25 minutes. Then wash off using mild shampoo or soap.
• Do this only two times, a week.
An effective alternative to this remedy, are the natural hair growth products listed below;
• First Sun intensive hair growth spray: This spray is available for purchase at the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
3. Grape seed oil:
This is also one of the best hair growth oil for natural hair.
Grape seed oil is gotten from, “ Grape seeds,” after extraction.
This oil contains, “ Fatty acids, vitamins C, D and E, “ amongst other substances.
Result from a research conducted using mice, increasing the likelihood of this oil promoting hair growth.
During this study, grape seed oil was found to contain a substance that may facilitate hair growth.
This substance is referred to as, “ Proanthocyanidins.”
If you wish to learn how to use this oil for natural hair growth.
Read this article where I provided clear instructions on how to mix and use grape seed and other oils.
Natural oils works for hair growth but may require patience. If you have a bald head or have bald patches. An effective solution to that is, “ Hair transplantation.”