Beards are the only male facial characteristic that speaks volumes. Asides from conveying a message of dominance and manliness. Beards can easily transform a man’s facial appearance. This article provides clear instructions on how to use derma roller for beard growth.
In Africa especially Nigeria, Beard serves as a yard stick for differentiating between a, “ Boy,” and a, “ man.”
Thus, having little or no quantity of this facial can make a man feel less of a man.
I know you feel pumped up right now to use a derma roller to grow beards so we made a content-rich article on derma roller before and after pictures and possible side effects to experience.
BEST DERMA ROLLER SIZE FOR BEARD
Derma rollers are designed to deal with a range of skin conditions. Thus, there are recommended needles length to use for each.
For beard growth, the general recommended needle length is ,”0.5mm.”
For starters and mid-range. Different needles lengths are recommended.
1. STARTERS: Men using the derma roller for the first time, fall within this category.
The recommended length to start with is, “0.25mm.”
This derma roller should be used two to three times a week, only.
2. Mid-Range: Men who have experienced minimal beard growth with the 0.25mm derma roller, fall within this category. At this stage, the 0.25mm derma roller has to be replaced with a, “ 0.5mm derma roller.”
This derma roller should be used once or twice a week, only.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR USING A DERMA ROLLER
Derma rollers are indeed effective for promoting beard growth.
Its Collagen stimulating ability, and production, its major reason.
But remember, “ Everything worth doing, is worth doing well.”
Learning how to use a derma roller for bread growth, is important. But, using them, correctly, is of utmost importance.
REMEMBER THE DERMA ROLLER IS DESIGNED TO PENETRATE INTO THE SKIN
Therefore, take the following safety precautions, seriously;
- Avoid using derma rollers that have not been sterilized.
- Make sure micro needles are disinfected in a bowl of very hot water or 75% alcohol, before use.
- Derma rollers are made of a collection of, “ Micro needles. Apply Caution! Use, gently.
- Ensure to use the prescribed needle lengths, as recommended.
- Derma rollers are not, “ Party jellof rice.” Do not share with anyone.
- Patience, is highly required when using this product. Do not use more than recommended.
This does guarantee speedy results.
- Do not try to, “ Manage”, a damaged derma roller.
- Replace damaged devices, immediately.
- Men with the following skin conditions at beard scalp, should avoid using derma rollers;
• Wounded or irritated scalp. • Eczema and other contagious skin conditions.
• Acne. This is to help prevent spread of infections.
- Twenty four (24) hours after derma rolling. Bathing with hot water and engaging in exercises should be avoided.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS AND COMPLICATIONS
Derma rollers just like every other invented tool, has its disadvantages. But, if you follow all necessary precautions, there will be no complications.
Possible complications include;
1. After using a derma roller. Your skin might become red in colour.
This is normal and should disappear after a few hours.
But this depends on your skin colour and sensitivity.
2. Infections are likely to occur if derma rollers are shared among individuals or used when there certain skin related conditions.
3. If the derma roller is not used with care and gently, bruises might occur.
4. Areas where the derma roller is used might become darker after using for a few days.
5. Hot sensations may be felt after the first usage. This is completely natural.
HOW TO USE DERMA ROLLER FOR BEARD
1. Sterilize the micro needles with 75% alcohol or a pot of boiling water, before use.
This should be done for a minimum of fifteen (15) minutes.
Then pat dry with a paper towel.
Beard should also be, thoroughly cleaned.
2. Then, the cleaned derma roller should be moved four times, at least.
This should be done:
• Vertically: moving in a straight line motion- up to down
• Horizontally: moving on a straight line motion, but this time from one end to the other.•
*Diagonally( left and right): moving towards two opposite directions. E.g Two straight lies, bent and crossed against one another.
This should only last for five minutes.
3. Apply hair growth serum or spray if available.
4. After use, soak the used derma roller in 70% alcohol solution or a pot of boiling water.
This should be done for a minimum of sixty(60) minutes.
Pat dry with a paper towel after use. Air dry, then place back in its container.
4. Derma roller, if properly used, would not cause any pain.
WHERE TO BUY A DERMA ROLLER
I have put together a list of online stores where you can, easily get a Derma roller and get it delivered to your doorstep anywhere in the world within 3-5 business days.
This list was made putting into consideration,” Quality and Cost.”
RECOMMENDED SPRAYS AND SERUMS
It is recommended to use hair growth spray or serum with a Derma roller. These sprays and serums have been designed to help promote hair growth.
The combination of a Derma roller with any of these recommended sprays and serums, would bring about amazing results, within the shortest possible time.
This list was also made, putting into consideration, “ Quality and Cost. “
This hair growth intensive spray is made with 6 natural best plant ingredients which are proven to boost hair growth by up to 400% than in normal conditions. It is the most recommended spray for fast hair growth. BUY ONLINE HERE.