Facial appearance is highly determined by the right quantity and thickness of hair.
No wonder, there are tons of oil mixtures aimed at promoting hair growth and thickness.
But, which is the best oil mixture for hair growth and thickness?
This article tries to provide answers to the question above.
WHICH TYPE OF OIL IS SUITABLE FOR HAIR GROWTH AND THICKNESS?
There are a number of healthy oils, for different purposes.
But, the appropriate oil for hair growth and thickness, are , “ Essential oils.”
Essential oils are extracted from different plants.
They are called essential oils because they have the capacity to retain their natural scent after extraction.
BEST OIL MIXTURE FOR HAIR GROWTH AND THICKNESS
To the best of my knowledge, there are no best oil mixture for hair growth and thickness.
But, there are a number of good oil mixtures for hair growth and thickness.
These oil mixtures and how to mix them are discussed below;
1. Rosemary oil and coconut oil:
The combination of Rosemary and coconut oil might promote hair growth and thickness. These 2 oils are some of the best essential oils you can mix for hair growth.
Research on Rosemary oil shows that it might be as effective as Minoxidil in promoting hair growth.
Minoxidil is known to be an effective solution for hair loss and Hypertension.
Coconut oil on the other hand contains nutrients that helps strengthen hair strands.
Thus, hair strands are less likely to fall off. According to results from this research.
To mix and use this oil mixture;
• Heat up on medium to low heat, a teaspoon of Rosemary oil and half a teaspoon of coconut oil. This should be done for less than a minute.
Quantity should be based on hair size or areas experiencing hair loss. So double or triple the recommended quantity.
• Massage oil mixture directly on the scalp, using your fingertips. This should be done for two minutes at each area.
• Oil mixture on the scalp should be left for 25 minutes. You can then decide to wash off or not.
• This oil mixture is best used after a bath.
And should be used only two times, weekly.
2. Coconut oil and Egg yolk:
The combination of coconut oil and Egg yoke might promote hair growth and thickness.
Findings from this research suggests that coconut oil might be effective in strengthening hair strands.
Egg yolk on the other hand contains a substance termed, “ Hair growth peptide.”
This substance was discovered and named by a group of researchers during this research.
Finding from that research suggests consuming egg yolk, orally may foster hair growth.
How to mix and use this oil mixture;
• In a bowl, combine a teaspoon of coconut oil and an egg yolk. Stir, continuously until it is well incorporated.
Quantity of oil should be based on hair size, or areas with no hair. Double or triple the coconut oil, but only a maximum of two egg yolks should be used.
• Massage directly on scalp using your fingertips. This should be done for two minutes at each area.
• Allow mixture sit on the scalp for about 25 minutes. Then wash off using mild shampoo or soap.
• This mixture is best used at night and should only be used twice, weekly.
HAIR GROWTH PRODUCTS MADE WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
Like I said earlier on, there are probably no best oil mixture for hair growth and thickness.
The oil mixture recipes above may or may not promote hair growth and thickness.
As a bonus, I’ve decided to put together the list of hair regrowth products.
These products are made with either one or two essential oils, amongst other ingredients.
This spray contains Rosemary, Grape seed oil, ginger oil, ginseng and other natural ingredients that promotes fast hair growth.
This intensive hair growth spray can be purchased from Skinol Online Store.
This spray can be purchased from this online store.
This multi vitamin growth oil can be gotten at this online store.