Permanent hair removal via electrolysis is suitable for those who detest the regrowth of unwanted hair.
And who are fed up with continuous treatment sessions either at;
• A clinic, or
• At home.
In this piece, you would find most of the information you need about this procedure.
And I’m sure it would help you make informed decisions.
Let’s get right into it.
PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL VIA ELECTROLYSIS
Electrolysis hair removal is one of many hair removal procedures.
But, unlike others, electrolysis hair removal;
• Produces permanent results.
• Is approved by the USA’s FDA as the only Permanent hair removal procedure.
• Is relatively time-consuming since unwanted hairs are treated a strand at a time.
During this hair removal procedure;
• A metal probe(an instrument used during this procedure) is inserted into a skin pore.
I.e. skin pores housing unwanted hair strands.
• Then electrical current(low) is released into it.
This current would destroy the hair follicles, thereby preventing future hair growth.
Although this procedure can be carried out at home. It is however not recommended.
For a relatively safe treatment, it is better to visit a good clinic. To know more about permanent hair removal read through this article
COST AND SIDE EFFECTS OF THE ELECTROLYSIS HAIR REMOVAL
The cost of this procedure varies from country to country.
And is dependent on a number of factors.
But just in case you are wondering if your health insurance can cover the cost.
The simple answer is no.
And this is because electrolysis is a cosmetic procedure.
From this part of the world: Lagos, Nigeria.
Treating a single hair strand should be about, “ N1500 to N2000.”
The side effects on the other hand.
After a successful treatment procedure, the following might occur:
• Pains around body parts treated.
• Body part treated may swell or become red in color.
• Injuries may occur. And the end product: Infections or after scars.
ARE THERE OTHER ALTERNATIVES?
Yes, there are a few alternatives to this procedure.
Although, permanent hair removal via electrolysis is very effective.
The same result might be achieved using the DIY hair removal products below;
When it comes to effective alternatives to electrolysis.
This IPL laser hair removal device tops the chart.
And when you eventually buy and use this product.
You would definitely come and thank me later.
• Has a nod from the USA’S FDA.
• Uses advanced laser technology to carry out hair removal.
This is formally called an intense pulsed light.
• After continuous and overtime use. It may produce permanent results.
• Comes with a high-capacity battery, thus can be used for a long period of time.
• Is rechargeable, thus can be used anywhere and any time
Kenzzi’s handset can be used on almost all body parts.
You can easily get this handset from the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
For more information and easy purchase of this product, visit Amazon.
This is another very effective alternative to electrolysis hair removal.
Finishing Touch laser treats unwanted hairs using the Sensa-Light technology.
But, this product is not suitable for use around the eyes.
This laser device;
• Is also rechargeable, thus can be used whenever and wherever you please.
• Lasts for a relatively long period after charging. Thanks to its high-capacity battery.
You can purchase this product from the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
In conclusion, the products recommended above should be completely safe.
Especially when used exactly as instructed.
And just in case you desire something different From the use of lasers.
Check out the hair removal products and procedures below:
And before you go
Remember to show your skin some love.
You can do this by browsing through and purchasing any of the wonderful skincare products at the Skinol Cosmetics online store.