The number of men and women using lasers for hair removal is increasing daily.
But, is laser hair removal safe?
Most people often wonder.
This question was asked me a few times. Thus, I decided to carry out a little research on it.
In this piece, I discussed my findings clearly and comprehensively.
And I hope you would find it helpful.
Let’s get right into it.
But before that, just in case you do not know what this procedure entails.
Laser hair removal simply involves the use of laser technology to treat unwanted hair.
This hair removal procedure can be carried out either at a clinic or at home.
For the latter, it is done using a DIY laser hair removal device.
IS LASER HAIR REMOVAL SAFE
Yes, laser hair removal is safe.
But to an extent.
This should not be surprising as all cosmetic procedures have disadvantages.
And laser hair removal is no different.
After a successful hair treatment using lasers either at a clinic or at home: Side effects may occur.
The probability of its occurrence is based on several factors.
And while some are normal and temporary, others are rare.
Thus, the importance of doing the following cannot be overemphasized:
• Carrying out good research before deciding on which clinic to carry out this procedure.
• Use the best DIY laser device, exactly as instructed.
Especially when you plan on carrying out this procedure at home.
A few of these side effects are listed below;
1. Temporary side effects:
• Areas, where treatment took place, might become reddish, darker, or lighter in color.
• Depending on the body part: You may find this procedure relatively painful.
• Treatment area might swell.
2. Rare side effects:
• Injuries that might become infected over time.
This might be accompanied by after scars.
• Skin might get burned and develop blisters.
• Eye injury should laser come in contact with the eye.
It is important to note that lasers for hair removal are not suitable for use around the eyes.
And is not recommended for pregnant women either.
BEST DIY LASER DEVICES FOR HAIR REMOVAL
Just in case you plan on using laser for hair removal at home.
I’ve put together a list of some of the best brands in the market at the moment.
1. Pansley Hair Removal And Inhibitor Kit
Although this is not a DIY laser hair removal device.
It carries out the same function as lasers.
And this is probably safer when compared to the use of lasers.
In this kit you would find two very effective hair removal sprays;
• Pansley hair removal spray:
Which works wonders when it comes to a safe hair removal.
• Pansley hair inhibitor spray:
Which complements the work of the spray above by preventing future hair growth.
As well as, protecting, smoothening, and moisturizing the skin.
You can get this kit from the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
2. Kenzzi’s IPL Permanent Hair Removal Handset
For safe laser hair removal at home.
Kenzzi’s Handset tops the chart.
This laser hair removal device using an intense pulsed light treats unwanted hairs;
• Quickly, and in a
• Scar, blood and pain-free manner.
• Is approved for sale and use by the USA’S FDA.
• Comes with a high-capacity battery and is rechargeable.
• Is very effective and quite affordable.
• When used continually, produces permanent results.
Purchase this product at a discount from the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
To learn more and purchase this hair removal device, visit this online store.
In conclusion, my research findings would be incomplete if I only answer the question, “ Is laser hair removal safe?”
And fail to provide other safe alternatives to this procedure. For more information on Laser Hair Removal read through this article
A few of them are listed below;
• 100meters Depilatory paper wax.