The ipl hair removal is a procedure designed to treat unwanted hair.
This procedure has been in existence for a while and is gradually gaining much attention.
Since humans lack the ability to control where and when our hairs grow.
A good number of hair removal techniques have been brought out.
This procedure can be carried out in;
• A clinic under a trained dermatologist, or
• By you, using a DIY Ipl hair removal device.
In this piece, you would find clear information on;
• What the ipl hair removal is?
• How it works,
• Side effects of this procedure, and
• The right brand(s) and where to purchase it from.
I.e. if you plan on carrying out this procedure yourself, from the comfort of your home.
Let’s get right into it.
IPL HAIR REMOVAL AND HOW IT WORKS
The Ipl hair removal is a relatively cheaper and more effective solution for treating unwanted hair.
IPL is an acronym for, “ Intense pulsed light.”
This product works by;
• Releasing light energy onto the skin.
• This energy is absorbed by the cells and is then converted into heat.
• This heat weakens the hair follicles and helps clear unwanted hair.
• With overtime use, the hair follicles are totally destroyed.
Thus, future hair growth does not occur.
The light emitted by ipl devices is, “Non-ablative.” I.e. it targets only the dermis(the lower layer of the skin.)
Thus, the epidermis( the outer layer of the skin, suffers little to no damage.”
Asides from removing unwanted hair.
Most ipl removal devices are also suitable for clearing or reducing the appearance of;
• Facial wrinkles and lines,
• Hyperpigmentation and skin Blemishes,
• Vascular lesions, amongst others.
Ipl hair removal procedure can be carried out on the;
• Bikini area,
• Legs, arms, amongst others.
COST OF A IPL HAIR REMOVAL AT A CLINIC
If you plan on carrying out this procedure at a clinic.
Cost of a single session may cost on average, “$300 to $2000.”
But, this is dependent on the;
• Body part to be treated.
• Number of treatment sessions.
• Time spent on each session.
• Hospital and dermatologist carrying out the procedure.
EFFECTIVE IPL DIY DEVICES
Unlike, carrying out an ipl hair removal in a clinic.
Purchasing an ipl DIY device would;
• Save you a lot of money: You would no longer have to book expensive treatment sessions.
• Help safeguard your privacy.
But, the importance of purchasing the right brand cannot be overemphasized.
Found below are a few of the best DIY ipl devices;
This headset is available at a discounted price at the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
You can get this product from this online store.
Check out this product on Amazon.
This product can be purchased from this online store.
You can purchase this product from Amazon.
Despite the effectiveness of this hair removal technique.
It is relatively safe: just like every other procedure.
Found below are a few side effects of this procedure;
• Slight pain may be experienced during use.
• Skin redness or swelling.
• Slight bruises or blistering, which is rare.
Most side effects should disappear after a moment.
In conclusion, asides from the ipl hair removal.
There are other procedures or products for treating unwanted hair.
A few of these are listed below;
• Pansley hair removal and inhibitor Kit, amongst others.
And before you go.