Coconut oil is used for different purposes, one of which is the use of coconut oil for hair thinning.
Hair thinning, simply means a situation whereby hair loss occurs. And due to this, the hair becomes less thick.
Hair thinning could be the aftermath of one’s genetic composition, lack of certain body nutrients, hair exposure to harsh chemical products, hormonal changes, etc.
The article takes a closer look at the believed effectiveness of this remedy.
COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR THINNING
This oil is packed loaded with nutrients and antioxidants.
Although, the use of coconut oil for hair thinning, is believed to be effective.
Till date, no scientific research or evidence has been brought forward as proof. (To the best of my knowledge.)
But, this research suggests that coconut oil might be effective in preventing hair thinning.
Results from the research above , shows that coconut oil helps strengthen hair strands.
If, hair strands are strengthened , hairs do not fall off.
And when hairs do not fall off, “ Hair thinning does not occur.”
Coconut oil is also believed to be effective in treating dandruff and hair lice.
When this occurs, itchy scalp is avoided.
Also, when humans do not scratch their scalp, hair loss is prevented.
When hair loss is prevented, hair thinning does not occur.
HOW TO USE COCONUT OIL FOR A THINNING HAIR
Just incase you plan on using coconut oil for hair thinning.
Follow the steps below to make a, “ Coconut egg mix.”
This mix is simply the combination of , “ Coconut oil and Egg yolk.”
1. Pour in a tablepoon of coconut oil and an egg yolk into a mixing bowl.
With a spoon, stir continuously until ingredients are well combined.
Double or triple the recommended quantity of coconut oil depending on your scalp size. But ensure to use only a maximum of two egg yolk.
2. Using your fingertips, massage the oil mixture, directly on the scalp.
This should be done for two minutes at each area.
Massage should be done gently. This would help prevent more hair loss.
3. The coconut egg mix should rest on the scalp for a minimum of 25 minutes.
Then wash off using mild shampoo or soap.
4. This recipe should only be used twice a week.
5. Remember to apply a little quantity to your arm first. Then observe your skin for about an hour before applying on the scalp.
This is to help prevent allergic reactions.
OTHER EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVES FOR A THINNING HAIR
Using coconut oil for hair thinning may or may not be effective.
This is why I’ve put together a list of hair growth products that can help prevent hair loss and also facilitate hair growth.
Kindly, Check out the quality products below;
This is probably the best hair spray for preventing hair loss.
It contains 6 herb extracts, essential oils, amongst other ingredients.
These ingredients would help to;
• Prevent hair loss and foster hair growth
• Help to treat and prevent dandruff, just like coconut oil.
• Repair the scalp, and keep it nourished and moist.
• Keep your hair looking shiny and soft.
First sun intensive hair growth spray is available for purchase at Skinol Cosmetics online store.
2. Growth activator hair serum: This serum can be gotten from this online store
3. Elevate oil for hair growth: You can get this oil from this online store.
4. Evolis hair growth oil: This product can be ordered from this online store.
5. Hair la vie hair vitamins: This product is available for purchase at this online store.
We hope you enjoyed your read, do check out how to promote hair growth with onion juice just before you go.