There are a huge number of hair growth oils for black hair.
Each of these oils, are believed to be effective in fostering hair growth.
But, what are the sources of these beliefs? Are these oils, really effective?
This piece assesses three of such hair growth oils, in order to determine its effectiveness in promoting black hair growth. In our last article we mentioned the best creams for a virgin hair. Check it out if your black hair is virgin.
HAIR GROWTH OILS FOR BLACK HAIR
1. Carrot Oil: This is one of many hair growth oils for black hair.
Carrot oil is extracted from either, “ Carrot seeds or from Carrot itself.”
Carrot oil contains a number of essential nutrients that are beneficial for both the skin and hair.
But, to the best of my knowledge. No research has proven that applying Carrot oil to the scalp would promote black hair growth.
This does not however mean that carrot oil would not be effective.
Individuals who have used this oil for hair growth have reported fewer hair loss. This might be due to its ability to fight against bacteria in the hair.
Asides from the aforementioned, the nutrients present in carrot oil, can nourish the hair cells, follicles and scalp.
This might in turn foster black hair growth.
You can use carrot oil for black hair growth by, simply;
• Combining 3 drops of carrot oil and a table spoon of coconut oil.
• Massage oil mixture on the scalp for two minutes at each area, with your fingertips.
This should however be done after carry out an allergy test. By applying a little quantity to your arm and observing for an hour.
• Leave mixture on the scalp for about 25 minutes.
Then, wash off using mild soap or shampoo.
• This should be done only two times, a week.
A very effective alternative to the recipe above, are the natural hair growth products below;
• First sun intensive hair growth spray: This product contains ginseng and ginger extract, rosemary and Grape seed essential oils, amongst other ingredients.
This can be gotten from the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
2. Avocado Oil: This is another oil suitable for black hair growth.
Avocado oil is extracted from, “ The pulp of an avocado fruit.”
Avocado oil contains, “ fatty acids, biotin, antioxidants,” amongst others.
Although, no scientific evidence has proven that applying avocado oil to back hair would facilitate its growth. ( To the best of my knowledge.)
Nutrients contained in avocado oil, especially, “Biotin,” is believed to be effective in promoting hair growth.
This might be due to the nourishment it provides to the hair cells, follicles and scalp.
You can give this remedy a trail by, simply;
• Massaging , gently a tablespoon or tablespoons of avocado oil, directly on the scalp.
Do this for two minutes at each area.
• Allow oil rest on your scalp for about 25 minutes.
Then wash oil off hair using either mild shampoo or soap.
• Use this recipe twice, weekly.
The natural hair growth products below are other effective alternatives to the remedy above;
• First sun intensive hair growth spray:
This hair spray can be ordered from the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
• Professional hair growth spray.
3. Rosemary oil: This oil is one of the best hair growth oils for black hair.
Rosemary oil is gotten from an herb called, “ Rosemary.”
This oil is medicinal and also contains lots of nutrients and antioxidants.
This research carried out on Rosemary oil increases the likelihood that this oil would be effective in promoting black hair growth.
Results suggests that Rosemary oil, is probably more effective than an hair growth substance called, “ Minoxidil.”
If you wish to give this oil a trial. Read this article on how to mix this oil and other oils for hair growth.
Note: There is another effective way to boost hair growth, especially if you have a bald hair.
This is by undergoing an, “ Hair transplant surgery.”
You can learn more about this by reading this article.