If you compare the electrolysis facial hair removal cost to its function.
I’m sure you would agree with me that it is a wise investment.
But, only if this procedure, really produces a “ Permanent result.”
Let’s quickly take a look at the electrolysis facial hair removal, before discussing the cost.
ELECTROLYSIS FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL.
Electrolysis facial hair removal is one of many procedures for removing facial hair.
It involves the use of an instrument called a “ Metal probe.”
A METAL PROBE.
This instrument is inserted into a single skin pore, containing a strand of hair.
It is then moved down to the hair follicle.
After which, electrical current is used to, “ Permanently destroy the hair follicle.”
Thereby, preventing future hair growth.
This procedure can be carried out by a “ Qualified dermatologist in a clinic.”
Or by you in the comfort of your home using a DIY electrolysis device.
Unlike other hair removal procedures.
Electrolysis facial hair removal;
• Is the only Permanent hair removal procedure.
• It is the only approved Permanent hair removal procedure.
This approval was given by the USA’s FDA.
This procedure can be carried out on the face, or any other body part.
ELECTROLYSIS FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL COST
Electrolysis facial hair removal cost is dependent on three factors:
• Number of sessions or amount of time used.
• Number of facial hair strands.
• Quantity and location of unwanted facial hair.
According to information from, “ Beauty Harbour.”
A clinic in Abuja, Nigeria, charges:
• An average of Forty thousand naira (40,000) for hair strands below 29.
• Thus, the average cost of removing a single facial hair strand might be, “ N1,400.”
ALTERNATIVES TO THE ELECTROLYSIS FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL
Yes, there are several effective alternatives to electrolysis facial hair removal.
These alternatives would also provide a somewhat permanent solution.
A few of these alternatives are discussed below;
This hair removal handset is approved for use by the USA’s FDA.
Just like the electrolysis facial hair removal procedure.
Kenzzi’s hair removal headset also, “ Promises,” a permanent facial hair removal.
This product makes use of an “ Intense pulsed light.”
Which is capable of also, “ heating up the hair follicles.”
Thereby, removing unwanted facial hair.
With this special light:
• Facial hair is safely and painlessly removed.
• Other skin problems like;
- Wrinkles and fine lines.
- Acne and blemishes.
- Dark Spots,” amongst others
Are easily cleared.
Thanks to its 5 different treatment settings.
Get this product at a discounted price from the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
This is another suitable alternative.
This kit contains two effective sprays:
• Pansley Hair Removal Spray:
- Hydrogenated Castor oil,
- Calcium thioglycolate,
- Chrysanthemum, amongst others.
These ingredients would help remove facial hairs from the roots.
• Pansley Hair Inhibitor Spray:
- Aloe Vera extract,
- Lady’s Mantles,
- witch Hazel extract,
- Hyaluronic acid, amongst others.
These ingredients would help prevent future facial hair growth.
As well as, keep the facial skin moisturized and protected from bacteria.
The Kit can be gotten from the Skinol Cosmetics online store.
Kindly, visit the Skinol Cosmetics online store to purchase this product.
Get this product from this online store.
This product can be purchased at this online store.
SIDE EFFECTS OF A ELECTROLYSIS FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL
The side effects of electrolysis facial hair removal are listed below:
1. The face might become red.
2. On rare occasions. Intense facial swelling and pain might occur.
3. Infections might also occur when this procedure is carried out:
• Using an unsterilized metal probe.
• Under the supervision of an unqualified dermatologist.
In conclusion, before undergoing this procedure.
Ensure you carry out intensive research.
And to get more free skin care tips.
Kindly, subscribe to our, “Newsletter.” also to get more information on electrolysis hair removal go through this article.